Click Add to Cart to purchase this item
Elektra A1 Copper and Brass Mini Verticale Espresso Machine
Click to enlarge image(s)
Elektra Mini Verticale A1 Copper & Brass Espresso Machine /w Wood Base
The Copper and Brass Mini Verticale is a gorgeous looking machine that is as beautiful as it is functional. Standing at 27" in height, this gleaming beauty can make espresso as good as she looks. The dual purpose, brass boiler can extract quality espresso in 'coffee' mode, and the brass boiler can provide adequate steaming capability for making cappuccino and latte beverages. As with any espresso machine, practice of the espresso extraction process and frothing are essential!
The power and coffee push buttons are on the left side of the machine, while the button to begin the steam mode is on the right hand side. Once warmed up to steam mode, the steam knob on the right hand side can be turned to open the steam valve and allow steam to exit the steam wand for frothing/steaming milk.
- Removable drip tray and cover.
- Three way solenoid valve allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Water reservoir can be removed by removing holding screw attached to bracket and reservoir.
- Finish: Copper body panels and Brass dome/base with clear coat finish only needs to be wiped with a damp terry cloth.
- Accessories: One portafilter with bakelite handle and two spouts, one cup filter basket, two cup filter basket, plastic tamper, and plastic scoop.
- Measurements: 27" H x 15" W x 15" D (base included as required for cord).
- Power: 1000 watts 110 volts 60 Hertz.
- Weight: 28.6 pounds.
- Water reservoir capacity: 2 liters.
Assembly required: Eagle needs to be attached to dome with screw, washer, and extender. Please note that each eagle has its own distinction, meaning that they are not perfect from the mold. In fact, these eagles are hand made and plated, and each one is different - just like real eagles.
0. Cup holding tray under dome fits demitasse cups only - although the tray offers some heat, we do not think any home espresso machine offers enough heat to properly warm up cups.
0. This machine is for home use only.
0. Paint remover can be used to remove the paint from copper and brass parts. Elektra uses varnish to finish its parts.